- Cushions - so many designs and textures and colours. A room filled from wall to wall and almost up to the ceiling of cushions would be my happy place. Like a grown up girlie version of a ball pit.
- Throws - to go with all the cushions and for all snuggle purposes. Especially essential on sick days/hungover days/times of the month and Christmas.
- Candles - Cosy ambient lighting, nuff said. Add a heady scent into one and I am yours forever.
- Stationary - I'm a blogger and obsessive list keeper. If I run out of stationary I actually hyperventilate and come out in hives*
- Mugs and cups - which is hilarious as I don't drink tea or coffee but I have an OH, friends and family that do so they are still very much needed, plus I am a huge fan of hot chocolate! After all, what else besides wine can one drink whilst amid copious amounts of cushions and throws?
So, I found myself purchasing these two beauties today!
Yes, they are novelty. Yes, I will look daft if I go to serve someone tea in them when July comes round. Yes, I have many other mugs and cups already residing in my kitchen cupboards.
It isn't everyday you get the chance to purchase a penguin or a snowman to drink your hot beverage out of is it? And hey, it's Christmas!
*Hyperventilation and hives are pure guesses at what would happen if I ran out of stationary because, of course, I have never allowed myself to do so. And never shall!
Disclaimer: Matalan Christmas Novelty Mugs £4 each in store only as unfortunately, I can't find them online! I was not sponsored to review these items.